Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken with Coleslaw
my take on one of the easiest bbq meals you can make!
- 2 pakages coleslaw mix (shredded green and red cabbage with carrots)
- 1 cup coleslaw dressing check notes for recipies
BBQ Pulled Chicken
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp bbq dry rub seasoning i used The Salt Lick bbq dry rub
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce i used rendezvous hot Memphis bbq sauce
- Make the mayonnaise and coleslaw dressing from the attached recipies, mix with the coleslaw mix and let sit in the fridge for at least 8 hours
- pour the chicken broth in a crock pot, add the chicken thighs and dry rub seasoning, and set the slow cooker on low for 8 hours
- shred the chicken in the crock pot, add the bbq sauce and cook on low for 30 minutes to an hour
- serve the pulled chicken over the cole slaw and top with more bbq sauce if you’d like…enjoy!